- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1961.0117.0009.A
A Chinese soup spoon. The object is a glazed piece of porcelain, hand shpaed, with an all over white underglaze. The spoon area and the handle are one piece. A flat area on the underside of the spoon allows it to sit on a flat surface with the han...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0209.0003.A-C
A. Base Dia. 8.6 cm. H. 4.2 cm. B. Base Dia. 9.6 cm. H. 5.2 cm. C. Base Dia. 11.9 cm. H. 5.7 cm. Three piece bell set. Each component is dome shaped and has incised markings on its exterior. Portions of the exterior surfaces are copper coloured. A...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0211.0006.A-B
960.211.6 A - Top Dia. 7.9 cm. Base Dia. 6.6 cm. H. 9.2 cm. 960.211.6 B - Top Dia. 1.0 cm. Base Dia. 5.8 cm. H. 1.5 cm. Circular glazed ceramic jar and its lid. The jar has a circular base rim and th 'U' shaped handles attached to its si...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1961.0008.0002
Old Chinese pot. Round and made of brass. Has handle and spout. marked on handle "China".
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1961.0016.0001.A
Circular wooden Chinese directional compass. Needle under glass in top, surrounded by black and red Chinese characters. Seven black Chinese characters on circular base undersurface depression.
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1961.0057.0002
One box of Dominoes used by the Chinese.
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1961.0042.0001
A circular dark wood (bamboo?) opium pipe. The artifact consists of a tube-like segment to each end of which have been attached ivory butt pieces. These in turn each display a hole through their centres. A silver coloured metal spout has been affi...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1961.0052.0001
One Chinese chair. Handmade with wood for a frame and the back, seat and foot rest are woven rope. Head rest is triangular in shape and has an inlaid design in bone or ivory. PH1 2006 PH3 208
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0130.0002
Chinese Soya jug with spout, main colour brown.
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1961.0027.0002.A-B
A small galzed ceramic teapot. The exterior of the artifact has a bright orange coloured glazed background upon which are silver coloured decorations that inclue two (2) representations of dragons as wells as Chinese characters. The base of the ar...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0019.0003.A-B
960.19.3 A - L. 9.5 cm. W. 7.1 cm. H. 2.3 cm. 960.19.3 B - L. 9.3 cm. W. 7.0 cm. H. 1.5 cm. Rectangular glazed ceramic Chinese inkwell and lid. Both components display a light blue slip. The base has dark blue painted abstract designs on all four ...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0006.A-I
Received from staff (Cook), Dec. 7, 1965 . A. Side is white with blue markings, had red ink pad inside 1 3 8" X 3 1 8" X 2 1 8". B. Lid has same design and lifts off dis h. has a piece broken off one side. C-. Different Chinese symb...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0007.J
A circular black painted wooden artifact. 3 curved feet. Top decorated with 2 concentric circles.
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0007.K
A large Chinese bowl, probably used as a serving bowl. The object is a piece of glazed porcelain, hand turned, with an all over grey green tone underglaze. Multi-coloured enamel brushwork decorates the exterior sides and interior bottom of the bow...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0005
Received from staff (Cook), Dec. 7, 1965 . Chinese Whiskey Jug. Dark brown in colour with a kind of bulb shaped body. Neck narrows then widens for larger mouth. PH1 2006, PH2 2007
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0006.H
Wooden stamp. Semi-circular base with a relief representation of an eye. Within this there appear two relief Chinese characters. Upward tapering body. PH1 2006 Ph2 2007
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0007.A
A Chinese soup spoon. The object is a glazed piece of porcelain, hand shaped, with an all over green tone underglaze. Multi-coloured enamel brushwork decorates the interior of the spoon and handle. The brushwork depicts the "Four Seasons &quo...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0019.0005.A-C
Chinese ceremonial sword. The artifact initially consists of a longitudinal circular core. On either side of this core has been attached a row of slightly overlapping brass Chinese coins. These coins are held in place by two parallel rows of red t...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0006.G
Wood stamp. Rectangular base with a relief image of ahand with a pointing finger. Upward tapered body.
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0007.L
Glazed ceramic cup. Exterior has a light brown glaze. Interior is cream coloured. Blue painted abstract designs appear on side near rim. "MADE IN _ _ IN _ " appears in blue on base undersurface.
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0030.0008
Received from staff (cook), Dec. 7, 1965 . Cigar box containing fifteen small cups, possibly used for soya sauce. Also four Chinese spoons and two china tops for containers.
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1959.0019.0015.B
Received from McArthur's, Barkerville B. C. 1959. Small Chinese cup. Blue in colour. PH1 2006, PH2 2007
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1959.0019.0015.A
Received from McArthur's, Barkerville B. C. 1959. Small Chinese bowl. Blue in colour. PH1 2006, PH2 2007
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1960.0019.0001
A rectangular shaped wooden abacus. The artifact consists of a box-like frame which in turn has been divided longitudinally through the use of a rectangular shaped piece of wood. A total of eleven circular wooden segments and two circular brass se...
- CA Barkerville Historic Town BARK_1959.0017.0001
A large, green, ceramic fruit jar. The jar is glazed and there are line designs around the shoulders of the jar. There is white paint on one side of the jar. Gift from Mrs. C. Nelson. One Chinese fruit jar. Aug. 4, 1959. PH1 2006, PH2 2007